Thursday, June 2, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog and I wanted to tell you a little about myself!!!

I am excited to have my blog and look forward to my future post!!!

I am from fayetteville, NC!!  I received my Bachelor's Degree from Winston-Salem State University.

I chose my title Marquita's Ray of Light because the light is very significant to my journey!! Every time I made an accomplishment in my life I would say "I can finally see the light" or my other favorite quote "There is a light at the end of the tunnel".  There has been plenty of times where I could not see the light or find my way but I never gave up!! I continued to press on and find my way!! Nevertheless, my journey still has not ended and I find myself getting into new adventures and when things get a little cloudy on the road ahead, I will just follow my light!!

Continue to follow my blog to find out what my light will shine on next!!!

2 comments:

  1. ~Marquita~

    I'm looking forward to following your light!

    ~Rosie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your light references. With your blog, I'm sure you will shed your light on some very interesting things. So, I'm excited to be on board.

    ReplyDelete