Saturday, June 11, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Welcome Back!!

I am so proud of earning my certificate through Lynda.com that I wanted to share it with you!!!

Having this certificate means a lot to me and watching the videos has taught me so much. I can not wait to show everyone what I have learned from the videos.

Please visit Lynda.com and become a member. You will not regret it at all.  I know I won't.  Just so that you will remember here is what the site looks like.

Check Out this video of some of the features I have learned for the training videos on Lynda.com!!


I hope that you have enjoyed my video and are considering Lynda.com for yourself.  I will definitely be returning to Lynda.com to become a master at more programs. The only problem is deciding what program to do next!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment