Saturday, June 4, 2011

BP3_iGoogleScreenShots


These are images of my iGoogle page I had to setup for my ETC class. I am in grad school with Full Sail University.  I am in the Educational Media Design and Technology program and loving it! The iGoogle page is a great way for me to keep track of all of the important links I use regularly and to incorporate apps that I have never used but found that I needed.  It was not difficult to set up either. You can simply go to Google and set one up! A cool feature of using iGoogle is that there are many gadgets that you can add to your page to help you with your everyday life.  I have a to do list on mine! You can also use it to manage your social media network like Facebook and Twitter. I have my iGoogle set up as my home page when I log onto the Internet. As my home page, I can see the sites I use the most and items on my to do list.  This way I never have to worry about remembering websites.  It is a great way for me to stay organized! I would definitely recommend my friends to use the iGoogle component for day-to-day usage.  Now that I have one, I wonder where I have been without it.  I have different apps on my phone but I never thought of having them readily available on my computer.  Now with igoogle I am able to enjoy the simple pleasures of being organized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment