Sunday, June 12, 2011

BP7_One Minute Video

Welcome Back!!!

I have created a commercial to tell you about the web 2.0 tool I was able to research. Enjoy!!


Script:
Hey! Are you looking for an educational site for kids where they can learn and play games?  You should definitely try Kindersite.  Kindersite is an interactive website where students can listen to stories and play games.  And guess what Its Educational.  And they can have fun while learning! This site is very simple to use and easily accessible at any location where a computer has Internet service.  It’s SUPER EASY!!! All you have to do is choose an age group, decides whether you want to play a game or listen to a story, and choose your educational value, fun value, and playability value.  Finally choose a story; listen, learn, and have FUN!!!  Wow!!! I have learned so much about Kindersite and I can’t wait to take my kids on and show them all of the educational features.

Please view my Viddler site by clicking here to see my video on Kindersite!! I tried to embed the code but was unsuccessful!!

See you soon where I will shine more light on my new topic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment