Saturday, June 11, 2011

PE2_iMovie

Hello Again!!

From doing the training videos on Lynda.com there is a feature in iMovie that I must show you.  I have always wanted to learn how to do titles and credits in iMovie.  I know your probably saying: "Marquita, you don't know how to do titles and credits?" But I do not, I'll admit it.  Titles and Credits are important to me because I like to produce training videos. With the use of titles and credits, I can do so with out having to insert slides from powerpoint.


First you start by opening your iMovie app and creating a new project. As you can see above I have chosen not to have a theme for this project.


Next you choose your photos or videos that you would like to incorporate.

Adding the Titles and Credits in very simple and takes not time at all. Watch this video of me showing you how to add Titles and Credit to my work.


I hope that you have enjoyed learning how to insert titles and credits into your work on iMovie. I would like to thank Lynda.com for showing me this feature.  I hope that you will enjoy this feature as much as I will and find it useful in your  work with iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment